RIGHT BEFORE CHURCH: Cole was left alone upstairs for about 1.5 minutes and managed to break a ball point pen all over himself and his new comforter. His hair is permanently dyed blue (he is so punk rock) and I am pretty sure it will be that way until it grows out and we cut it. *SIGH*
DINNER CONVERSATION AFTER CHURCH:
Brett: So, Parker, what did you learn in primary today?
Parker: We learned about being a peacemaker.
Brett: What is a peacemaker?
Parker: Someone who makes peace.
Brett: What does that mean? Who is a peacemaker?
Parker: Umm...Jesus?
Mom: So, what is peace? (thinking that this is VERY appropriate and needed lesson in our less-than-peaceful home)
Parker: (pointing down at his plate) It is kind of like my corn, it has pieces, except it is green.
Lesson learned today: We should all strive to be like Jesus, the Peas Maker.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
What a day, what a day
Posted by Angie Startin at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I love it. That is hilarious!!
At least It wasn't HOT pink!!! Kids are great thanks for sharing!!! we live ing a little city called Jackson It's a nice little town. and we are enjoyingnit so much.
I will probably be chuckling about this blog all day long. Thanks for sharing it! I hope your little girl is mild and quiet.
Love it! The hair looks very punk, I'm sure the other primary kids thought he was totally cool. And love the peas maker, that is just too funny. Kids are so clever.
How funny! It is amazing how fast things can happen when we aren't looking!
He's right, Jesus does make the peas. I taught that lesson to the 5 year olds this Sunday and I can only guess what they got out of it. This is a good clue!
Good stuff goin on around there.
You have got to love what kids say!
Kayla was saying how she misses Parker just the other day.
Poor Cole, always seems to manage to get himself into trouble in record time. Will make for great laughs when he gets older, well even now it is pretty funny! You are such a cute mom Angie, I sure miss you!
Love the blue hair. What fun. The Peas maker story is cute too. That is one that you will want to tell him when he is older. Kids are so cute!
Hi Angie! That is a funny story. Your little girl is darling. And your mom is an excellent photographer. She is very talented. I have a blog too. www.thew8clan.blogspot.com
Love,
Shannon
that is SO FUNNY!
your boys are hilarious... the potty train was priceless!
Ang,
It is always so much funnier when its someone eles, but I can totally relate! What is with little 3 year old boys?? I will tell you what, my little Ben is so like that, its scary how fast there little brains work. HaHa.. If it wasn't for these kinds of things happening blogs would be so boring! =) Hang in there...
Kate
I just ran into your blog! Cute stuff! It is great to hear all of your funny stories, and see your sweet boys (and super cute girl!) See you sunday!
Maurisa Walker
Boys will be boys right? that's hilarious! did i mention that i ran into the entire romney family at Jade Greens golf course yesterday. good times. thanks for the laugh.
The blue hair is classic! I'm glad he will have these pictures to look back on. Oh, I found your blog linked off of someone elses, hope you don't mind.
I actually laughed out loud at this one!
Post a Comment