We have officially begun with Cole one of my most dreaded tasks as a mom...POTTY TRAINING. He is actually doing really well. I told him yesterday that we were going to start to potty train and today he really made me laugh today when he said, "Mom, I want to go on the potty train". Maybe the reason he is doing well is because he thinks he gets to go on a train:) Poor kid is going to be so disapointed. Wouldn't you love to jump into the mind of a 3 year old once in a while just to see what goes on?? Wish us luck!
This is a pic of Brett washing poop off Cole's hands after he went number 2 in the backyard and then set wiffle balls on top of each little accident so that we wouldn't see. We threw those balls away. (Notice that Cole has nothing on but his Crocks...).
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Potty Training
Posted by Angie Startin at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe he is that old now! I remember when you guys moved in the ward, he was just tiny! Where does the time go?
so FUNNY! you had both me and Dan laughing out loud.
At least he's not flinging it on the bathroom walls like his dad used to do! I would have LOVED it if Brett had used the backyard! lol
Oh, maybe I shouldn't have shared that on a public space...sorry Brett.
I am not looking forward to potty training Blake. I think he is going to be so stubburn about it. I still have a couple months to go. Such a cute story. Your boys are adorable.You can tell they have such fun personalities
Got to love potty training. We are on the same boat and it sure isn't fun. Sam has been doing pretty well, but it definitely is not my favorite thing.
Your great-grandma Lee says "Well, that's part of growing up"! We are blogging today and she is enjoying seeing everyone's blog page!
Post a Comment