I made a loud noise while I was holding Emma and it scared her so bad that her little bottom lip turned under and she made the most adorable sad face I have ever seen. So, being the wonderful mother that I am, I made Brett get the camera so that I could scare her again and we could document the cute sad face. When she didn't react and just looked confused, I laughed, and this is the face she made then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How adorable. She looks like she is laughing. She is a cutie. Who do you guys think she looks like. I am always wrong when I guess, but I think she looks a lot like your husband?!?
It is amazing how entertaining the facial expressions of a baby can be, hours of free fun! I also can't believe the effort we put into getting Evan to smile, though it seems to get easier everyday. He had on a really cute shirt today, thanks to you... I can't help but think of Cole, the last one to wear it, now he is getting potty trained! Sounds like you are going to have to take him on the train at the zoo when he is done! I miss that zoo!
What a cute sweet little girl you have. Too bad you couldn't get that sad face, but you sure got a cute smile!
Her great-grandma Lee just thinks she is adorable! (so do I)
That is just so cute! She is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment