Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!

My little boy is 3 (and some days lucky to be that, but we love him even more because of it!). For his birthday we went to Red Robin for lunch and then went to see Wall-E and then back to our place for cake and ice cream. It was a great day and I am so mad that I forgot to take my camera for most of it. Here are some pics of the stuff at the house:






He also got his first bike that we just got to pick up today. He feels like he can roll with the other kids in the neighborhood now, although he is just getting the pedaling down. I am sure in a week he will have no problems. Oh, and this video makes me laugh everytime I watch it...after the fall, instead of crying he says, "That's funny!" just in case you can't hear it. Classic Cole.



2 comments:

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

Happy birthday Cole! Glad you had so much fun. You are an awesome bike rider. Those training wheels will be off in no time.

Rebecca said...

already three?!
we just bought david a bike this week... he's a master at steering, but still working on the peddling. once he stops, he can't get started without help.... i'm sure he'll figure it out soon!

love all the stories about your kids. they are so funny!! those pictures of parker with emma are so cute!