Parker loves to take care of and play with Emma. She is really starting to love him back and it is so cute to watch!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Becoming Buddies
Posted by Angie Startin at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brett . Angie . Parker . Cole . Emma
Parker loves to take care of and play with Emma. She is really starting to love him back and it is so cute to watch!
Posted by Angie Startin at 7:36 PM
10 comments:
I love these pictures. Parker is getting so big and helpful. Yeah for that! Emma's smile makes me smile.
Emma is such a great little smiler! She's sooooo cute. I'm glad Parker is so helpful. Can't wait to see the pictures of Cole and Emma being buddies ;)
They are so cute! What a big happy smile the little girl has! It will be great for you if Parker can entertain her well.
That is so cute and I love Emma's cheesy grin at the end.
Angie, I LOVE those pictures! How sweet that he takes care of her and how nice that he can help you with her!!!
Those are precious photos! How fun to have a baby who smiles all the time.
I love the last picture of Parker kissing Emma. Very cute and sweet!
I can't believe how smilie she is! I have yet to get a good smiling pic of Evan, I hold up the camera and he stops. Ang, look how cute you family is!!! I love that people will be able to tell they are brothers and sister just by their look. I wish we had that.
wow- you caught some great ones. what a sweet relationship they are forming. she is getting more and more beautiful!
Those are some precious pictures. I love it when my babies start to interact especially with their siblings. How sweet.
Post a Comment