They are like little barbie dolls that you get to dress up. I LOVE my boys, but this is a whole new kind of fun:) She is the BEST baby-just calm and happy all the time. Here are some pics I took today of her in her Sunday dress...
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
WHOA! When did she get so big!? She looks soooooo cute. Nate and I think the second picture looks a lot like Cole. What do you guys think?
I agree, girls are SO fun!! :)
Hey Angie-
I found your blog off of stacey's. Congrats on baby #3. She is a beautiful little girl. Good to see you guys are doing well.
Long lost Angie! I found you through Alyssa, and it is so fun to see your blog! You have a beautiful little family! congrats on number 3! -Becca Brown
She is so PRETTY!! She got big so dang fast. Give her a big fat kiss for me.
she's sooooooooo pretty! girls are SO F.U.N! Audrey has gotten to the age where she wants to do her hair a certain way (usually straight), wear the clothes she likes (which are not my favorites)... oh! and she hates wearing dresses now. what happened? she's only SIX!
I can't believe how big she is getting already. Make her stop. I will have to hold her soon so that I can live vicariously through you.
She is cute and growing so fast. I love her little smiles.
Angie!!
This is Katie....Look at your cute family. Ohh my word! Your boys look like little mini Bretts (Hats and all) :) and your little girl looks so much like you. SO CUTE! Girls are so fun to dress, its not hard to spend a small fortune. Man, were has the time gone? We all need to have a big reunion somewhere. Blogs are great for that reason, it is so fun to see everyones familys. Keep in touch, I will give my Brother your blog address, he will love it.
Love
Katie
It is AMAZING how fast babies grow and change! She is already getting so much bigger and she is sooooo darling. I am happy you get to experience a girl. It is fun to have both a girl and a boy.
I totally understand! When I had my daughter after having two boys I would find any excuse to change her clothes. lol Glad you are having fun!
Ah, she's a little Angie. How fun! Glad to see that you are having fun, you deserve it after those long 9 months.
I'm so glad you are blogging!!! Your little girl is adorable & my she looks alot like her daddy. :)
holy cow, when did your daughter get so big already. she's adorable. girls are much better until 2. best of luck after that. lol!
I would agree with the last comment. Lots of fun...then BAM! The drama starts!! You have a few years still to enjoy, though! Yes, we will be here for Christmas! You'll have to squeeze us in the visit if you can! Where do your parents live?
I know right where that is! We live off of power and guadalupe. Not so far! Make sure we get updated numbers when it gets closer. I just found out today that we will be there over Labor Day weekend to go to an OSU game. The Jarvis' are coming with us..(remember them?)I am PUMPED!! So I will see you twice this year! :)
Hey Angie- We decided we were too old for my space to we've been blogging since. It's true girls are way fun congrats she's a beaut!Great to see your'e doing well. take care nina
Post a Comment