Here's a few instructions if you should feel inclined...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
A Walk Down Memory Lane...
Posted by Angie Startin at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
My first memory of you was when we had girls night and went to the Cheesecake Factory... We met at your house and then we rode together too. I remember thinking you were really funny. Then of course, I can't leave out girls camp!!! =)
Angie, I wanted to cry reading your memories with me because I miss living by you sooooo much.... I knew we had it good but it just sucks that it went so fast and wasn't long enough.
The memory I have to write about you is our girls weekend in Jefferson. Time to let loose, not worry about kids, and just have girl fun! Wow, and did we have fun or what. I still listen to the CD you made for us. Then we finished off the trip by shopping. So I hope we make many more great memories in the future!
my very first memory of you is at a family reuinion years and years ago and you and hailey did a gymnastics routine! ahhh... good times!... i also remember that your mom always had yours and haileys hair done to perfection! :)
Dear Angie,
Oh, I have so many memories it is hard to choose!! The first memory I have of you is standing around with "the two Bretts" and Brett Romney asking my age and saying, "At least she's 15." (Weird memory, huh!!) I remember that you welcomed both Christi and me when we moved from Washington - two girls who really were looking for friends quickly after leaving everyone we knew in Texas.
Your friendliness and enthusiasm were very contagious and I have fun memories of the Laurel sleepover at your house when your mom was YW's president and a sleepover at Lindsey and Stacey's house where we were doing cartwheels in the living room in the middle of the night.
Your parents were the Hershey Family and always had treats stocked in the garage.
I remember you and Jerilynn teaching me how to do my make-up at her house, shortly after we moved to Washington - I still do my eyeliner that way!
I remember you being allergic to horses at girls camp and your eyes puffing up. I remember a lot of fun roll calls and dancing from girls camp.
I remember one night you called me and came over to our house just to talk, and how much that meant. I remember playing at Crestwood!!, Commuting to Corporate Express, Dozens of YW's lessons, and gymnastics during our senior year. You were a great captain and always made me feel like I could do well at my brave attempt to enter the world of sports. ... Along with so many other memories that I'll probably remember tonight. Thanks for this fun post!
Love,
Melissa
angie... what a loaded question. i use photoshop to edit my pictures. i use a few actions, but mostly like to play with effects. i find a favorite effect and then use it to death until i find another one i like. some of my favorites are the gaussian blur (helps soften a pic), and i also like duplicating the layer and then overlaying it which creates a nice contrast to the pic. most recently i've been playing with textures. do you have photoshop? if you don't i would highly recommend it... even just photoshop elements that runs around $60! Email me if you have more questions... rebeccaskidd at yahoo dot com.
My memory is when we were first called in to YW's together and I was asked to set up so I got to church early to do it and you had already done it. I was not impressed. You hadn't gotten to know me yet to know that you could count on me and now I know that you were just trying to figure out how to be president. Wow, we have come a long way since then.
Ok, so a mom has millions of memories to choose from but I choose the day Parker was born. I rmember freezing in your room because you were boiling hot. So Brett and I could see our breath. I will never forget watching you push like crazy and when he was finally born you looked at me and said, "ok, I totally rocked"! I agreed, You did totally rock! I was never more proud of you than at that moment.
MMMMMMM.......Lorna Doone
YW sleepover and laughing our heads off until we cried.
haueter house party.....nuf said.
Post a Comment