It was a busy week and I didn't have time to blog, but I did have time to take pics along the way, so here they are!
Emma snuggling up to Brett at Parker's T-Ball game. She is so cuddly!
Playing baseball in the backyard...
Sunday, July 6, 2008
This Week In Pictures
Posted by Angie Startin at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AAAAHHHHH!Love these pictures. Brett looks as content as Emma. and the boys look so cute sitting in the big chairs. Way to go Ang.
I'm impressed that you took all three of them alone to the movies. Must have great kids! Cute pictures!
You are a very brave girl to take all the kids to the movies. Love the picture of the three kids waiting for the movie to start.
I am very proud of you! Movies? I don't think we could pull that one off! I can see seat kicks, spilled pop/pocorn and loud talking...all from our three seats! SO proud of you!!
Post a Comment