Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Fun

I was doing dishes and looked outside and this is what I saw. I just hosed them off on the side of the house and they loved that too. Being a kid was fun, wasn't it?? Oh, and yes, those are boogers coming out of Cole's nose and wiped across the side of his face.


These pictures were taken about a week or so ago when we had the Legg boys over for fun in the pool in the backyard.


Loving brothers???
Um...maybe not all the time... I now have proof that this kind of thing happens because I usually just hear the screaming after someone gets hurt by the other one when I am not in the room.


7 comments:

Kari said...

Aw, looks like fun!! If only we had a yard to turn addie loose in- I wonder if she'd get dirty with your boys, I'd love to see it.

I tried calling you yesterday, but it went to your vm, so I'll try again later!

Jaime said...

How fun! don't you just love summer time? I love the picture of the boys hugging, that is cute.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aaaaaah! Such cute pictures! the "hugging" picture is sweet! It's good you got the picture!

Sharlynn said...

What fun. Cole has gotten so big. Your kids are just growing so fast. Being a kid is great fun.

Scott said...

Do you have camera's set up in your house that can sense candid moments? How do you manage to get pictures like that!!

All of our family pictures would involve choking....some of them including me. :-)

kelly said...

love the choking picture!
so real.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Hilarious... the proof of what goes on behind our backs. I am glad to know my girls are not the only ones who love & hate each other so much. Though I am sure you don't have all the drama that comes with two girls, maybe a little more dirt :)