I went to go check on the boys before going to bed tonight and this is what I found. When they were put to bed they had pj's on, their room was somewhat in order and they were each in their own beds with one pillow and a blanket. I need to put a video camera in there so I can see what happens.
Oh, and I think Emma is going to be a thumb-sucker. I am sorry to admit that I have always secretly wanted one because I think it is adorable. As if she couldn't get any cuter...
5 comments:
Cute little Emma!
I can't believe that Cole fell asleep like that. That does not look too comfortable!
I talked to some girls in my ward about headbands and I think I am going to be able to make some with nylons-- I'll let you know how it goes!
I chuckled at the one of Cole sleeping while standing and leaning over his bed! That's amazing! I wonder how long he would have stayed that way? And Emma is so cute!! Mayabe she is using her thumb to cut teeth since, she is seems to be early at a lot of things!
So glad I can see your kids as they grow. The boys are getting so big. Some of my favorite pictures are of my kids asleep in weird circumstances and angles.
What a cheeser on Emma!!
That is so funny! my boys do the same thing.....I have NO IDEA what they do in that little bit before they fall asleep.....but too funny! And Emma is so adorable! How fun to have a girl! :)
Ha ha ha - these pictures made me crack up! Kayla does the same thing - she'll go to bed fully clothed and when I go to wake her up in the morning, she's buck naked!!! Kids!
Post a Comment