I love all of my friends in Columbus and I miss you ladies so much! I truly loved the last 4 years, as difficult as they were, and I know that it is because I had great friends. You were my support system, my outlet, my shoulder to cry on, and my sounding board during years that I was far away from family and didn't have much of a husband because he was in school. A few in particular (you know who you are) are the kind of friends that have changed my life for the better. I think that leaving and being left by great friends is one of the hardest things to do in this life.
Monday, August 17, 2009
This One's For The Girls
Posted by Angie Startin at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I absolutely adore the picture of Brett walking with all the kids.its beautiful
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment