After we moved everything across the country we got to go to Hawaii for Amy's (Brett's sister) wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it because I was the wedding photographer and I used the groom's camera. I do have pictures of the rest of our time there. . .
Here are some pictures I took while we went to visit the Lai'e Hawaii temple.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Hawaii
Posted by Angie Startin at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved Hawaii. The family picture in front of the temple is beautiful and I absolutely adore the picture of Brett walking with all the kids.
Cute house...i bet you are loving it!!! What a beautiful area!
i loved the place
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Grandma Lee says, "ooooooohh, isn't that so cute. Ooooh, these are so cute". It's great to see these pictures of my great grandchildren....these are all so cute".
Post a Comment