Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grandma Sunday is Back!

Sorry grandmas :( I have been a complete slacker lately when it comes to the blog. I am going to attemp to do a little catching up right now. I guess I will start with some pictures that we took today before church. I still can't believe that I actually grew all of these little people. Do any of you mom's out there think that once in a while? I can't believe I was pregnant that many times... Maybe I'm the only weirdo :)






5 comments:

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

aaaawwwwww....miss them so much. I really want some of these pictures. Thanks for "grandma Sunday".

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

I can't believe I grew you and you grew all of those babies!!! Glad we did though!

The Ballards said...

I hear you Ang! I think the same thing sometimes. And LOVE the coordinates you got for Emma! Perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Sweet! Wait until they are all taller than you -- then it is harder to belive that you "grew all of them"!

Rebecca said...

those are some seriously cute kids!