Sunday, October 12, 2008

Conference Sunday


I love conference weekend. I really do. I look forward to it. But, is it just me, or is conference Sunday night so BORING? Kind of like Christmas night...in my opinion one of the most boring nights of the year. All of the hipe, the anticipation, you have been together as a family for a few days now, have hardly left the house for 2-3 days, you have played with all of your new toys, have tried on all of your new outfits (twice), and it is only 4pm. All there is to do now is sit around and look at each other. Conference Sunday reminds me of this (except no new outfits...if I had a new outfit, maybe I would feel better...hmmmm...). We were so bored by the end of the day on Sunday. Brett and I ended up playing Yahtzee for hours and Brett made meatballs for dinner. That was it, just the meatballs. *sigh*

3 comments:

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

Hmmmm.... just meatballs? sounds like Brett.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Funny! Maybe next Sunday you could just cook up the spaghetti!

Rebecca said...

really?!!!!???
i love sunday evening after conference.... but i guess i just love being lazy sometimes!