Thursday, October 16, 2008

Buying Crap

Today I was running some errands and I told Cole that we were going to the craft store and that he could pick out something to make if he wanted . He got all excited when we pulled into the parking lot and said "Mom, is this the crap store?" I smiled, tried not to let him see me laugh at the irony, and said "Yep, this is the crap store".

12 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

I love it... kids say the funniest things! It was nice to talk to yesterday:)

Lori said...

My son calls JoAnn's the "Crack Store"... that about sums up the reason for my MOUNTAINS of fabric. :)

Mark and Jennifer said...

That gave me a chuckle!

My Mission Statement said...

hey guys, it's so great that you found our blog. this will be so fun. cole sounds like such a funny little boy. cute, cute kids.

Robins Fam said...

Cole is such a funny kid. That one would have been hard to not laugh at. Thanks for making me laugh!

Jaime said...

thanks for the laugh. that is so funny.

Mindee Graver said...

Hey Angie, its Mindee (Haueter) Graver, I saw your blog from Scott's. How are you? Your family is so cute! How old are your kids, they are addorable!

kelly said...

funny boy...

fünf said...

I think he's just picking up on what most men think anyway-- just a little early.

Want to come to my house for Thanksgiving?

Scott said...

i tagged you. you know the game. i expect some good stuff. sorry about your buckeyes....i was rooting for them. rookie mistake forcing that INT at the end.

Robins Fam said...

Happy Birthday to Angie!!!! Hope you have a fun day. :)

theSwensenFamily said...

Hi Angie! This is Lindsey Swensen! I found your blog on Kortney's website! Your family is adorable! Congratulations on little Emma! I'm sure you are loving all the sweetness that comes with a little girl! This post was hilarious! That is what my husband calls it too! Thanks for the good laugh! Hope all is well!