Is there such a thing? When it comes to Cole the answer is a resounding "YES". I accepted the fact a year ago that Cole would be my emergency room kid because he has had stitches 3 times and has knocked out one of his front teeth (luckily he has a random extra tooth in the front that will hold the space until his adult tooth comes in. I truly believe that God, being omnipotent, gave him a spare.) Yesterday we took the boys to the skate park. Cole was on his Razor scooter and Parker on his bike. We have gone before, but did not have pads for them and learned after that experience that we couldn't go again without pads. So we got them all strapped up with their pads and let them go. I actually believe that they have the opposite effect than they are supposed to have...Cole was actually much more daring and was going down hills and off jumps that he has no business even walking down. He thinks he is invincible with those things on and quickly learned that he isn't after falling and scraping up his arm pretty good, but did that stop him or even slow him down? He just went up and tried to go down the same huge hill again (we stopped him this time). This kid is either going to be the death of me, or help make me a better, more patient person. *SIGH*
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay, you've got your blog up! This little one is crazy, but I can't help but laugh when I read about him. He's so cute! (and looks so innocent) :-)
He really has been crazy since he was tiny! Good thing he is so tough... do you remember when Avery use to try and ride him, let me take that back, she did ride him! Poor little guy. That was just start of Avery doing whatever she wants! Hopefully Evan is going to be a nice little mellow guy. So should we arrange the marriage for Evan and Emma? There names sound great together!
This made me chuckle! I guess everyone gets a fearless kid to raise, but Cole seems to be exceptional at it! Ours was Jason. Brian told him once that he could fly if he jumped from our 2nd floor deck. We caught him just in time with his superman cape on and everything. Like Cole, he would try anything. Pain sure didn't stop him!
he is so cute!
my oldest ethan has a lot more sense than my little david. that kid has already been in the er with 14 stitches! uggghhh...
how will they ever make it to be adults?!
I'm a little mad at you. I came home from dinner with two huge flakes of pepper in my teeth. I was sitting across from you the whole night. :)
Sleep tight.
How did you guess I got a new camera? Is it because my pic's are so beautiful... Just kidding. Spence got me the new Nikon for Christmas and it is great. He just got me Adobe Photoshop for Mother's Day too. It will be fun to play around with. Are you loving your camera? All the pictures you post look awesome. I love this pic of the boys!
Post a Comment