Friday, May 23, 2008

Daddy-Daughter Nap



As many of you know, Brett was very apprehensive when he found out we were having a girl. I think he just knew that she would have him wrapped around her little finger and that freaked him out a bit. Well, his worst fears have been realized (I know this because he can't walk past her without commenting on how perfect she is) and moments like this just tighten the grip that she has on him.

3 comments:

Cindy Startin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Startin said...

...and she'll have GRANDPA Startin wrapped around her little finger too! :-)

Kari said...

Aw, so cute!! We loved the little announcement we got in the mail the other day, so precious. I'm ready to see my little girl now too!
Love, Cherry/Carrot :)

Oh, while we are on food names, Addie looks at pictures of Parker and calls him Cracker, so I guess it runs in the family both ways!