Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Baby, New Blog

I have finally started this thing. My brain couldn't handle it while I was pregnant and things have been busy with the new baby so I am finally posting pictures of her almost a month after she was born. Oh well:)

Emma Jane Startin was born on April 17 at 2:09am weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. She is beautiful and girly and we are so happy that she is finally here!! She has been sleeping great and is a really calm baby so far. She slept from 12:30am to 6:30am last night. I couldn't ask for more than that!!

16 comments:

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

Welcome, I love your blog! Especially the pictures Ha! Can't wait to see you in June! Love you!

Kari said...

Well it's about time! Yay you are blogging now! It looks cute, you've done a good job. Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Mendenhall's said...

I am so happy you are blogging now. Your little girl is beautiful. we are expecting number 3 as well. I am sure hoping for a little girl.
Maria

Robins Fam said...

Hey! Love the blog. Emma is adorable. Can't believe you have 3 kids now, crazy. Remember when we met, I think we were 12 and 13, my how things have changed. :) It was so good to chat with you the other night. Thanks for sharing such cute pics of your little fam.

Sharlynn said...

She is beautiful. Congrats! I loved hearing you say that she is beautiful and girly! I could actually hear you saying that. How fun for you to have your girl. You will have so much fun. I hear the road was a little tough but now you can say it was worth it. Those are some beautiful and fun pics!

Kortney Manning said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog now. I feel like I can keep in touch with people better now that I blog. Emma is beautiful. I cannot believe how big your boys are. I still remember Parker laughing at Reese for saying "Swipa" instead of Swiper. Man that seems like a long time ago. I must say I am enjoying your hometown of Mesa, AZ. What a great place to live. So, where do your parents live? Next time you visit, you'll have to call me and we can get together. Enjoy your baby girl. Congrats! Is Brett done this May, or one more year? My brain is mush these days, so I can't remember. Take care...
Kortney

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you started a blog! Your kids are adorable and little Emma is beautiful!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Angie!!! I am so excited you started a blog. It really seems like the one way I have been able to stay in contact with people. I am always telling myself, I wish Angie had a blog! Emma Jane is so darling! I didn't even know what her name was, I love it. You have so many cute pictures of her. Congrats on having a girl. I have loved having both girls and a boy. I am soooo jealous she is sleeping so well, I am up every two hours and it is killing me! Love you!

Heather K said...

It has been fun seeing so many people with blogs! Your boys are getting so big, especially Cole! I remember changing both their diapers!

I think about you from time to time, I still have a few of your old moving boxes that say "Cole's Clothes" or "Parkers Toys".

Congratulations on your new little girl! She is so sweet! You take amazing pictures!

I hope things are well in good ol' Columbus. We miss that place and have thought about moving back there...

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you have started a blog. Now we can keep in touch better! Your family is just beautiful!!! Yay for a new sweet little girl. I bet your boys are just lovin' her!
Congratulations and welcome to a very fun and addicting hobby! :-)

BonnieKaye said...

You're sweet baby Emma shares her birthday with two awesome people, me, and my new little nephew, Andrew (Gretchen & Joe's new baby boy). Are you in Arizona too?

Mark and Jennifer said...

What a beautiful girl! I love the pictues! It's great to have you in the blogging world. It just keeps us all little more connected! I'm glad your mom is blogging also! Have fun with your daughter!

Rebecca said...

so am i the last person to realize you started a blog?! so excited... i've been telling kari to bug you about it!

your daughter is beautiful! you have some amazing pictures of her! a little girl!!! eeeeeeks!

Amanda said...

Angie, this is your cousin Amanda, I found you through your moms blog! Your little girl is beautiful! We are expecting our first boy this August, hope he's as cute and fun as yours! Feel free to check out our blog: amanda-bradenhamm.blogspot.com

Anne Woods said...

She is so beautiful. So happy for you guys (mostly for you, that she is finally OUT)!!

kelly said...

hey angie!
congrats on your new baby, she's gorgeous!
and love the blog!