I know, I know...I have been MIA on this blog for a while. I will make it up to you all, I promise. But for now, I am just posting a video that the kids made for my dad for his birthday. I love Emma at the end :) His b-day was actually on the 5th, but for some reason this has not been emailing properly. Anyhoo, happy birthday dad....I LOVE YOU!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Happy Birthday Papa!
Posted by Angie Startin at 5:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow, she is getting big, and has a lot of hair.
Funny thing, we just sold our little Geo to Brett's Uncle Randy.
That was so cute. What adorable kids! It would be so fun to see you some time. Hope you're happy and well.
Too Cute!! What adorable kids!!!
Well what a choir of angels!!!
Thanks for the great birthday song...I loved it
Papa
Well, we posted our Geo on Craigslist and he sent us an e-mail about it. We called him back and talked to him for a few minutes. We figured out that he was LDS and wondered if he was related to you guys. When he came to look at it on Monday, we were talking and mentioned that Ryan graduated from OSU. He said he had a nephew there, etc., etc. He seems like a really nice guy.
That would melt any heart! Goodness your kids have grown while you were MIA.
Hi Angie,
We're taking our blog private. Could you send me your email address so I could send you an invite?
robertsandersiii@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Melissa :)
Hello, Angie - Not Margie! Soooo sorry, it's super late for me! How embarrassing. I am sending this note to everyone whose blog I love to read but whom I didn't get a response back wanting an invite and for whom I don't have an email address. So sorry Angie! :)
Dumb! Oops, okay, I'm going to bed. Ha ha.
You have very cute kids. I bet their Papa was happy to see this video.
Post a Comment