Brett . Angie . Parker . Cole . Emma
Good for you for teaching them ...I hope I can teach my kids to do the dishes...cuz I HATE doing them!
wow. i am showing my boys this tonight for FHE, you have inspired me!!!
Yep, these are definitely beautiful sights. Goodness, your boys look so much older.
Nicely done Angie! I like the sagging also.. they are starting nice and early!
Way to go. I know your goal has always been....."can't wait till my kids can do the dishes!". You have finally arrived. BTY Cole's pants are riding kinda low :o)
looks like you have them trained really well. hope everything is going well for you guys. when are you moving back to seattle? talk to you guys later.
Hey man, who cares if their saggin... he's got them on the right way! No backwards pants that day, huh Ang?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good for you for teaching them ...I hope I can teach my kids to do the dishes...cuz I HATE doing them!
wow. i am showing my boys this tonight for FHE, you have inspired me!!!
Yep, these are definitely beautiful sights. Goodness, your boys look so much older.
Nicely done Angie! I like the sagging also.. they are starting nice and early!
Way to go. I know your goal has always been....."can't wait till my kids can do the dishes!". You have finally arrived. BTY Cole's pants are riding kinda low :o)
looks like you have them trained really well. hope everything is going well for you guys. when are you moving back to seattle? talk to you guys later.
Hey man, who cares if their saggin... he's got them on the right way! No backwards pants that day, huh Ang?
Post a Comment