Can you believe she is ONE already? It has been a great year and I don't know what our family would be like without her here. So, here is a rundown of the day...(Disclaimer: This is going to be a monster of a post. I wanted to capture all of the moments for the grandparents who couldn't be here. You were missed!)
Here we are at Red Robin...

We had them sing Happy Birthday to her and as you can see, she was confused at first, and then panicked and reached for Brett.
They gave her a balloon and put it on her hand. She was not happy about it and tried everything to get it off.
I love this one. She was laughing hysterically at Cole who was playing peek-a-boo. She loves Cole. Don't mind all of the junk in the back...we had to make a goodwill run :)
Here is us singing Happy Birthday. We invited our neighbor Rita over. I don't think she knew I was videotaping throughout the next videos because she was pretty loud :) Oh, and Brett and I made and decorated the cake.
Some pictures of Emma eating her cake. She started out eating relatively clean, but when she was done eating, she just played in the frosting.
Eating the cake.Playing in the cake :)
13 comments:
Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you so much for posting those darling pics and videos. Loved them.
Ditto what Amy said. Priceless!!
YEA!!! Happy Birthday to Emma! Glad y'all had such a great time.
Cute! Love the comment "I thought you said she doesn't get messy" at the end. Goodness, hard to believe she is a year already! Looking forward to meeting her at the reunion
I cannot wait to see that little girl in person again!!! She is just so dang cute and fun! Hurry and move here!
What a cutie!!! Love the one of her giggling...too cute!
Angie... she is ADORABLE! Those videos are so CUTE. I love this age... it goes by too quickly!
Good form Emma! Can you come give Jamison & Callie a tutorial on how to dig into your birthday cake? Cute pics G. Can't wait to see you guys again and finally meet your kids!
She's 1!! Crazy how time flies. I love that she got a little dirty with her cake. What a cute fam you have friend. Miss you guys!
WOW A year sure does fly... cute pictures you guys look so happy!!! have a super summer!!!
I can't believe it was a year ago in April! Does it feel like that was a long year? I hope everything is going well for you guys! We miss you!
Oh that is so sweet. Happy first birthday. Looks like she loved her cake. And you guys did a great job making & decorating it.
Happy birthday!
my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Post a Comment