Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in Kirtland, OH

I think that this Thanksgiving was one of the best I have ever had. We got to go up to Kirtland, OH where Brett's great Aunt Geraldine and Uncle Herm are serving a mission at the visitor's center. We got to eat dinner right in the visitor's center with all of the missionaries and then went over to Herm and Geraldine's apartment to play games, visit, hang out, etc. It was so fun to spend time with family because we have gotten so little of that while living out here in Ohio. I think it was fun for them to be around our wild kids because they don't have family besides us around here either. This was our first Thanksgiving not at our house while living here in Ohio and I must say that it was nice to not have to cook (although I do cook a mean turkey). We had such a wonderful time and this Thanksgiving will always have a special place in my heart.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

It looks like your Aunt Geraldine and Uncle Herm are really enjoying themselves with your kids!

Cindy Startin said...

I love these picture. I can't believe they're going to be home in two months!