Seriously? Could this face be any cuter? In the last month and a half since I posted, Emma has learned to crawl VERY well, pull up on all furniture and walk along it, push buttons, eat small things with her index finger and thumb and wave bye-bye. It has been a busy month for her.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Emma's Many Accomplishments
Posted by Angie Startin at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful and sounds like she is pretty smart, too!
HOORAY!!!! A blog update!!! Thanks Angie...I know you guys all came home with a bug. Looks like you had fun.
she is so darling!
Emma is a cutie. I love all of the pics. Good to see all of the Ward fam, everyone looks great. Glad you had fun in AZ. Talk to you soon.
I showed this picture to Dallin and he said "ohhh there's Memma Jane!"
Post a Comment