About 2 weeks ago we took the boys sledding. Well, Brett did and I took pictures :) Cole, again, was scary amounts of brave and never reached his max level of scary. He is so funny to watch because it doesn't matter how steep the hill is, or how much air he catches, he just pops right up and does it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
looks like the kids had a lot of fun. we really liked the family pictures of you guys as well.
That was fun to watch! Parker looked like he had good control and Cole looked like he was going to hang on no matter what! Are you experiencing any of the cold, icy weather that we see in Kentucky?
that looks like so much fun. We never did make it out sledding. I think Truman is a little young, or at least I can use that as an excuse. Mayabe next year. They are little dare devils.
We are going to wear out those videos playing them over and over and over again. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for June!
LOVED the videos. I keep watching them and laughing especially Cole's video. Where was Emma?
I love sledding!
Hey Angie, saw that you found me on my old blog. I had to make a new one because some how I messed it all up. So it is really curtterrabingham.blogspot.com. It looks like you really like it in Ohio. You have a cute family and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. My email is terrabingham@gmail.com. Stay in touch.
what email do you want me to add, i set my blog to private.
Post a Comment