This is really for the grandmas and anyone else who cares. Cole was REALLY proud of Emma in the first one...that is him laughing in the background. And yes, that is drool throughout the videos, and yes, she is reminiscent of the dog (Hooch) in "Turner and Hooch".
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Your blog is so cute!! That sucks about how you all had the flu on Halloween. Anyways, check out my blog and you'll be able to see what it's like out her in Fort.
Ok, DARLING!!!! LOVE THEM!!! can't wait to see them soon.
Aw, cute!! She looks so much like Cole. Love all the drool.... yum!
How sweet! I love Cole's giggles and Emma's hiccups!
She's so cute - I can't wait to squeeze her!!!
She's moving right along and getting so big. Cole's laugh is contagious, I love it.
I just figured out that you had a blog. my mind is crazy busy right now. Anyhow--we got your present. Thank you! I love Gymboree jammies because they only have one side that snaps. We love love love them. Thank you.
no way can she be old enough for this! she so cute! what a fun age.
It's always so wonderful when they start to crawl. Way to go!
Angie,
What a cutie! She is probably cruising around the furniture by now - she is moving quick! I just found out that a girl from Renton (a sister of my roommate from BYU) who I met a few times is in Ohio for dental school, too. Do you know her? Krista and Bart Paxton -http://bartandkrista.blogspot.com/. She said, "Go Buckeyes" on her blog and I totally thought of you! Keep those cute pics coming! I have to post something about London sitting up. Love ya, Melissa
Post a Comment