Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sad Halloween

There are no pictures for this Halloween blog post. Why, you ask? Because all of us besides Emma had the stomach flu. Parker couldn't go to school in his costume on halloween and there was no trick-or-treating because we were all puking everywhere. There is nothing worse than being a mom with the stomach flu and having kids with the stomach flu and having to clean up after them. I just wanted to quit. We will take pictures later of the boys in their costumes, but for now, we are all just laying around all day and doing loads and loads of nasty puke laundry. So, happy freaking halloween everyone :)

16 comments:

Heather A said...

Sorry you're all sick. Hope things start to look up soon. At least Emma didn't get sick, that would really stink!

Amy Brown said...

How sad! I hope you all are feeling better soon! I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Kari said...

Awww, that makes me so sad, sorry you guys are all sick. It's hard enough being sick when you're the mom, let alone take care of other sick kids.

OK, that's SO FUNNY you noticed the shower chair!!! Nate put that on our wedding registery and Aaron Searle got it for him. He pretty much only uses it to cut his hair in the tub, and occasionally leaves it out after that to shower in. Right now it's out in the bathroom because it is my pumping chair :) I told Nate that you know him WAY too well (like a sister should) since you noticed that and were wondering if he actually had a shower chair, ha ha!!!

Hailey Ledford said...

Ok i know everyone is saying how sad it is, and it really is i feel bad for all of you. But your last sentance did me me laugh a little :)

Emilia said...

Oh no!! I am so sad for you! Do you need anything?

Robins Fam said...

No way. I remember you saying you hoped that you did not get sick. Dang it all! Hope you and your fam get well very soon. That last line made me laugh :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh I am soooo sorry! No fun for you:( Seeing the pic's of circle S farms makes me sAd. I will let you know this week if we get any exciting news, if you don't hear from me that means not so much. Hope you are feeling better.

Micah and Jen said...

That totally stinks....hope you all get feeling better! We had strep at our house this week....gotta love this fall weather!

The Ballards said...

Awwww Angie! I am so sorry! I will be praying for you guys and for your chunked up laundry! Ew.

Amy B

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

Seeeeee....if you lived closer, I could be there for you!!! I still want my mom to come take care of me when I get sick. Dad laughed out loud when he read the "freakin" part. ha!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Sorry you had such a miserable Halloween. I also laughed at your last sentence!

J and J Bowen said...

sounds horrorific. good luck with the laundry.

The Mendenhall's said...

That is so sad! And I know what you mean about having to take care of the kids who are sick, when you are sick. It is the worst thing ever!!

I love the pumpkin patch pictures and am jealous you and Brett had a night out. I am guessing that it will be a while before I get one of those.

Jessica said...

Oh man...that stinks...literally. I had one child with that illness a week ago and it was terrible and way gross. I agree that it is one of the worst things in the world to be sick while your kids are sick. Add missing Halloween to that...very sad. I hope you are all feeling 100 percent better now.

Steph said...

Sorry about Halloween. That sounds pretty gross. Lucky I don't live close cause I'm sure you would have infected me:) We don't match until January but we should have a pretty good idea before then. Right now it looks like we are staying here. Wish we could be joining you in WA.

Jaime said...

I'm sure you are feeling much better now. Hmmm, maybe a flu shot is in order? We got ours and it's the best thing we did.

It is hard being a sick mom, I can completely relate to that.