He has been so excited and not a bit nervous about starting kindergarten this year. I have been quite impressed with his bravery. I think he is just so excited to ride the bus with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood :)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ahhh he looks so OLD! I can't believe it! So did he love school or what?
What a stud!!! Ha! I am not surprised that he was not nervous to go to school. I didn't have one child that missed me on their first day.
Happy, happy day.
first day of kindergarten is such a fun thing! (of course, emotional for us moms) did he just love it?!
he's a CUTE boy!
Angie, Hey it's Stephanie (Farnsworth) Baker. I saw your name on Scott Milam's web page. Wow you have 3 kids, what a cute family you have...are you in Ohio? What are you doing there? My blog address is carlandstephbaker.blogspot.com. Take care!!
Yeah... first day of school, he really is lookin' handsome! Are you enjoying some time with one less child, oh, or even two if Cole is in preschool? Miss you and I miss Ohio Football, fall will never be the same once you have lived in Ohio!
Parker is all grown up! I bet you loved him being at school and not fighting all day with Cole. Your trip looked way fun. We saw an airshow when we lived in Chicago and we loved every second of it. Love the pics of you and Brett, classic.
He is adorable! I bet he had a fantastic first day.
my "baby" started kindergarten this week too!
these milestones are so emotional.
cole is hysterical in that last pic!
Post a Comment