Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grandma Sunday

I am going to start a new thing that I am calling "Grandma Sunday". It is a post mostly for the grandmas because I don't know if anyone else really cares to see random videos and pictures of my kids and what we are doing today. The grandmas never get to see these cute little kids so here are some videos and pictures to keep them up to speed. I will try to do this every Sunday...we'll see if I can keep it up...

Emma Sandwich
He always makes this face when I get the camera out...weirdo.
"going fast"
Playing!
Emma got a pedicure this morning :)
She ALWAYS has the tongue out these days.
Could she be any cuter?
Practicing reverence :)




Such a lady :) Please excuse her...

8 comments:

Lonnie-Cindy Startin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lonnie-Cindy Startin said...

I LLLOOOOVVVVEEE "Grandma Sundays!" What a great idea Angie. You know your mom and I miss those kids like crazy. We can't wait until you move back to the the Northwest. Give everyone hugs. Love you guys!
The Washington Grandma

Mark and Jennifer said...

I'm somebody else's grandma, but I still enjoy cute pictures of great nieces and nephews! Your kids for some reason always make me chuckle! They are so cute and you get the best true-life pictures (and videos)!

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

HA!!! Oh my goodness! Not going to lie to ya, I totally expected a little milk coming out with that. Thanks for thinking of this GREAT idea. I hope you keep it up.

Sharlynn said...

That is a cute idea. I think the best part of that video is hearing a little bit of your laugh at the end. You have a great laugh and it doesn't take much to make you laugh. That is great!

Bakers said...

We are in Goodyear and really love it here! Where were you guys when you lived here? When will you be here for Christmas? We will be leaving on the 23rd to go to Boise, but I would love to get together. I went to our KW 10-year reunion a few weeks ago when I was home, very funny!!

Robins Fam said...

I want a baby girl just so I can paint her toenails. That is adorable! She is a cutie and it sounds like she has no problem burping. :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

We all love seeing pic's of your adorable kids. But I am sure the Grandma really appreciate it! (Good idea) I need to call you soon... stuff to talk about! I love the painted toe nails! You have some talent painting on such little toes, and I am sure they were moving while you were doing it. (Great job!)