OK, this makes me miss Stacey!!! And of course you Ang. I need Leslie to see this. She's not much younger than you were. Here's to great lifetime bff's.
I will have you know that I am getting nothing done at work today as I can't stop watching your slide show of all of our fun times. I LOVE IT!! There are about four of your pictures you put up that I was going to put on my blog but took them off at the last minute, glad you included them in yours.
No, I don't remebmer what we were doing that night, those buttons popped off for a good reason, camping in the winter in Ashton, Idaho rocks, I still feel bad about breaking your laundry basket, that was the best creative date ever, we were hot white trash, and lastly I think that fish face picture can be thrown away :). Thanks girl!!
5 comments:
OK, this makes me miss Stacey!!! And of course you Ang. I need Leslie to see this. She's not much younger than you were. Here's to great lifetime bff's.
I will have you know that I am getting nothing done at work today as I can't stop watching your slide show of all of our fun times. I LOVE IT!! There are about four of your pictures you put up that I was going to put on my blog but took them off at the last minute, glad you included them in yours.
No, I don't remebmer what we were doing that night, those buttons popped off for a good reason, camping in the winter in Ashton, Idaho rocks, I still feel bad about breaking your laundry basket, that was the best creative date ever, we were hot white trash, and lastly I think that fish face picture can be thrown away :). Thanks girl!!
"Scott is a pimp" That's so old school LOL!
Looks like some great memories... nothing better than going through old photos of good old friends!
10 years and 50 lbs later, I'm still a pimp. lol! those pics are priceless.
Post a Comment