Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I can't wait...

...FOR PARKER TO START SCHOOL!!! Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but my 2 boys need separated ASAP. All they do is fight and all Cole does is be the little annoying brother and all that encompasses. I took them to Dick's sports store today to look for some workout stuff that would fit my new, post-pregnant fat butt. My goal is to work that off SOON but in the meantime...sorry, I am getting sidetracked. Anyways, while at Dicks they proceeded to beat the daylights out of each other with swimming noodles for like 2o minutes while I looked at stuff. Luckily we were in our own corner of the store where there was no one around, but still. People must hate me. Cole was being such a stinker to Parker and there was an incident at the end of the day and Parker just lost it. He said, "Mom, my hands want to hit him so bad!" I really couldn't blame him.

I think I am just at the end of my rope because Brett has been out of town for almost 2 weeks (minus the weekend) and I have about had all I can take at this point. Pray for me to make it until Thursday night. Until then...we are in survival mode. Hopefully Cole survives. I have my doubts. In fact, pray for him instead:)

6 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I'm sorry, but I had to chuckle at Parker and Cole fighting. Jason was the same way with Brian -- always annoying him, egging him on and trying to get him all riled up. I remember (and they remember too) the day (I guess it must have been one of those days) I actually told Jason that the next time he bugged Brian I was giving Brian permission to beat the heck out of him. I can't even remember what happened, but Brian has a hard time hurting anyone, so when he was mad it was usually my door or a wall that got bashed in. Now they are very close, and talk at least once a week. I remember when Brian got married, Jason got very emotional and was in tears because he was losing his big brother. This probably doesn't solve the immediate problem, but I bet they will always be best friends and brothers when they are older!

The Ward Family Tree and All of It's Branches! said...

Ha!! I always knew that when you moved away from AZ you would miss having the luxury of family living so close. And I would miss your family so much that I would love to take those fighting boys off of your hands for a couple of days. And well.... Emma .....I get tears just thinking about how much I want to just kiss her cute little face!

Beth said...

I am just glad that you didn't end up having to buy the noodles because then you would be stuck as the noodle referee all day long at home. Although, I suppose there are worse things that they could be beating each other with. Only a few more hours and you are done!! You're almost there. Do you need a Diet Coke?

Micah and Jen said...

Oh girl....I am right there with you! All my two do is fight and it's amazing how that little brother can be the cause of so much of it and then act so innocent! Good luck....and we are pretty darn excited about school starting around here too!!! :)

Rebecca said...

aahhhh... so SO funny!
way to tell it like it really is! :)
i feel bad for all the judgements i made of parents and kids before i had my own! boy was i oblivious!

Jaime said...

Okay this made me laugh. I guess this is what I have to look forward to when we have another kid someday. May the force be with you! :)